Irene Chandler & Jim Shultz
Irene Chandler & Jim Shultz
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
930 Prospect St
La Jolla, CA 920374144
- Associate Vice Presidents
Irene Chandler and Jim Shultz
VOTED AMONG BEST REALTORS BY LA JOLLA LITE READER POLL
Coldwell Banker is very proud to recognize Irene Chandler and Jim Shultz as among La Jolla's best realtors (out of 650 agents), according to the “Best of La Jolla” readers poll, with over 8,000 readers participating. “Irene Chandler and Jim Shultz have an extraordinary history of success in La Jolla real estate spanning 30 years, with an unparalleled record providing outstanding service to their clients,” said Branch Manager Jeff Nunn. “Irene and Jim have the longest running real estate partnership in the history of La Jolla real estate,” Nunn said. Widely known for their impeccable business ethics and vast market knowledge, they have exceptional repeat clients.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Active member National Association of Realtors
- Active member San Diego Board of Realtors
- Active member La Jolla Brokers' Association (REBA)
- Active member Residential Sales Council Realtors National Marketing Institute
- Active member Woman Council of Realtors
- Active member exclusive Top Producers' networking group La Jolla
- Life member La Jolla Historical Society
- A charter member of the Julian Historical Society
- An active member of the La Jolla Country Club
- An active member of Club Altura (La Jolla Friendship Club)
- An active member of La Jolla Villagers Club
- An active member of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist Designation
- Licensed since 1977 Nos. 00640902 and 00669672
- Beach & Bay Realtors in 1978
- Coldwell Banker since 1981 to present
- Served as Assistant Managers Coldwell Banker, La Jolla 1988 - 2001
- Associate Vice Presidents of Coldwell Banker
- International Presidents' Elite (top 4% of all sales associates)
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- International Presidents Elite Team
- Outstanding Performance Awards
- Top Partnership Awards ongoing
- Recipients McNaught Davis/Knox Award - Given annually to that member who best exemplifies the qualities of personal integrity community activity, service to the real estate profession, salesmanship and cooperation with associates.
- Jim - B. A. University of San Diego; J.D. Degree University of San Diego 1973;Post Graduate Studies, Syracuse Univ. '66
- Irene - B.S. Business Administration, University of Miami
- Irene lives in La Jolla
- Jim and Irene have been business partners since 1977
- Member of Club Altura, Villagers at La Jolla Country Club.
- Irene and Jim are recognized as the longest successful real estate team in Southern California.
- Jim enjoys vacations, gardening, and hiking in the mountains while Irene enjoys worldwide adventures.
- Sponsors of Mainly Mozart Concerts since 2000
- Irene Volunteers at Polster Breast Care Center at Scripps Memorial Hospital every Friday
- Irene enjoys working out at the La Jolla Fitness Center, going to movies at The Lot, going to concerts at the newly opened Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center, La Jolla Playhouse and traveling to exotic places.
1. Jim and Irene were very knowledgeable about the property that was listed as well as finding out the values of the properties around it. They were very professional andf punctual when working with us. I especially enjoyed their quick responses to our emails and phone calls. We would highly recommend Jim and Irene in any real estate transaction. They quickly sold our $ 6,400,000 home with 4 offers to choose from. Mr. & Mrs. John Rudl
2. If you are looking for a professional real estate agent, we highly recommend Irene and Jim of Coldwell Banker. From our first meeting, we appreciated Irene and Jim's enthusiasm, communication style, and expert advice when listing our condominium. Irene and Jim's guidance on photography and listing details really showcased our property and we enjoyed multiple offers over a few weeks time. Most importantly, our unit sold quickly and at the right price. Mr.& Mrs. Ben Milikowsky
3. Irene and Jim's knowledge and advice have been invaluable to me. They seem to know what I need before I do! They had my last property sold two hours after it hit the multiple listing service! Between the two of them, I find every problem's solution and every truly outstanding deal. I wouldn't make a move without them. Treza Bordinat
4. Jim and Irene make relocating an adventure. With efficient and professional expertise, they listened to my requirements and took appropriate action. In the process, I gained the perfect home, great new friends and a wonderful new lifestyle. Katherine Sheridan.
5. We both wanted to take the time to thank you for making the sales of our properties so painless. It was quite refreshing to have you in touch with us at virtually every moment. Your speedy follow-ups, directness, and expertise in negotiation simply delighted us. When you deal with the best.... you get the best ...It's that simple. Jane & Susan Ryan
6. When your livelihood is "spec" remodeling, all of your profits depend upon a fast sale. A rapid turnover means a happy bottom line for my business. I consider Irene and Jim to be my personal sales force. Both personally and professionally, they are my own "Top Team!" Eric Ager
7. Thanks to Jim and Irene, our whole dreaded moving process was a great success. They sold our original home so quickly and found us the perfect new one. They even went so far as to personally find a great new home for our family dog! They helped us every step of the way and prevented a lot of heartache for us since our wonderful new condo did not allow pets. Mark & Kathleen Shedd
8. We first asked Jim and Irene to sell our home in Julian, which they did very successfully in a slow market. Three years later, we asked them to sell our home in Carmel Valley as we were moving to London for a few years. Both transactions were handled smoothly and efficiently. Our kudos to them. Jim Mercer and Shannon McClure
9. Irene and Jim have handled 6 sales for us in La Jolla, Julian, Borrego Springs, and Mission Bay. All 6 sales went perfectly. We highly recommend Jim and Irene in all real estate transactions and will use them again and again. Richard and Margaret Esgate
10. Jim and Irene have handled several listings and sales for me in La Jolla over the past several years including La Jolla Farms Road, Vallecitos and San Tropez. They are the best and I highly recommend them. Bill Bodinson
11. I can't thank you enough for selling my condo. After having two different agents representing me and my property on the market for over a year, I was fortunate enough to have someone recommend Irene and Jim. You told me exactly what to do to stage it property and it sold within 30 days. Thank you, Irene and Jim, for doing a splendid job. I would highly recommend you again to many of my friends. C. Navarro
12. After interviewing 3 realtors, I decided that Jim and Irene were the right professionals for my job. Their marketing strategy was outstanding. Above and Beyond does not begin to express the service Jim and Irene provide for their clients. If I ever sell or buy another house again, I will be contacting Jim and Irene of Coldwell Banker, La Jolla. Faye Edelstein